Big Girl Panties Podcast
Journey to Love || An Adoption Story with Shalisa
February 14, 2022
Does love truly stand the test of time? In this episode of Big Girl Panties Podcast, I am joined by Shalisa Smith, an Educational Therapist from Bermuda who is sharing her story about her close personal relationship with Adoption.
In this episode we discuss:
- When Shalisa found out that she was adopted
- What it was like meeting her birth parents for the first time
- Some of the challenges that she has faced over the years
- What relationships with her family look like today and hopes she has for the future
- How she views healing and wellness in her own life
This episode is about the love journey we have for oneself, our family, and what it can look like to grow that love for the family we never expected to gain.
Watch Shalisa’s Adoption Story on YouTube here
Stay Connected with Big Girl Panties:
Website - bgplife.com
Instagram - @bgplife
Facebook - @bgplifeblog